Wednesday, March 4, 2020

DEMONS IN SEATTLE -- AMITYVILLE WEST?

Exploring the Bizarre hosts Tim Beckley and Tim Swartz welcome KEITH LINDER to discuss one of the most documented -- and controversial -- poltergeist cases of all time. Keith is an IT professional. Originally from Austin TX, who is now living outside Seattle, WA. "What brought me to the Pacific Northwest was my love for the outdoors. My love for software and hardware technology. In 2012 my girlfriend and I moved into a house right outside Seattle, Washington in a town named Bothell. The horrors we witnessed while living there not only changed our lives but the paranormal community as a whole. Whether you are a believer or non believer about what might go bumping in the night. I ask that you do one thing. Learn my story. Pause it and then view the evidence. All of it. It'll change your life forever." Keith's latest book about his experiences is "Attachments-Poltergeists of Washington State." For more info. check out https://demonsinseattle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment